Saturday, May 1, 2010

Calling All Hot Mamas!

**UPDATE: I'VE FOUND MY 2 FABULOUS MATERNITY MODELS! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR INTEREST!**


Seeing as I am just starting out, and always looking to expand my work and creativity, I am hosting my first online casting call!!! Weee-hooo!!! Very excited about this, and even more excited about photographing a glowing mommy-to-be. For whatever reason, I, unfortunately, didn't have my maternity pics done while I was in Preggersville, sooo I shall live vicariously through my clients! THANK YOU! haha


*** Looking for HOUSTON HOT MAMAS!! ***


CLICK ON THE FLYER BELOW FOR DETAILS!
ONLY 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE, SO DON'T MISS OUT!
CONTACT ME ASAP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

If you know of someone that would be interested, spread the word, and receive $25 OFF your next portrait session! (*does not include mini sessions)


Btw. If you haven't added Casey Ayala Photography to your Facebook, don't forget!!! Facebook referrals are always a plus! Thank you! =D

PS. DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE "LOVE BIRDS" COUPLES CONTEST I HAVE GOING ON NOW THROUGH THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010!!! EMAIL ME YOUR ENTRIES ASAP, AND VOTE YOUR TUSHIE OFF TO WIN A FREE SESSION!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails