Friday, May 7, 2010

You're Invited!

*Jr Ayala: Entered Fatherhood on October 31st, 2006*


I'm super ecstatic to announce my very first Daddy & Me mini sessions!

I dunno about all you lovely wifey's out there, but after just 4 years of being with the hubmeister, I STILL have trouble finding THE perfect Father's Day gift for him. He's not a gamer, isn't into tools, and well, he's already got more shoes than I do, so that is really not an option at this point. haha But I've found its the simpler gifts he appreciates more. You can ask him, and there's never been a year where I don't give him some sort of photo-gift. Last year for Valentine's Day, I made him two 16x20 (30 picture) collages, which we now have hanging on the walls of our bedroom. All images are black and white, and I must say they're stunning, and even though I've seen these pictures a zillion times, I always catch myself fixated on those precious past memories...memories that will last a lifetime. Brings a smile to face. :)


Let's admit it ladies, daddy's really don't get the same attention us mommy's do. I mean who gave birth, right??? haha! After all, we are ALL daughters of a King, so why not do something a little extra for our daddies, grandfathers, and hubbies, who He so lovingly blessed us with? This year why not give him a little heart warmer...or perhaps a small tear-jerker? Images that he and the rest of the family will treasure forever. This is why I have decided to have Daddy & Me Mini Sessions. =)


I hope you will come out and join me in celebrating the creation of man! The creation of fatherhood! And the creation of unconditional LOVE.


Times Available Are:
-- 4:30(BOOKED) 5:00pm(OPEN) -- 5:30pm(OPEN) --6:00pm(OPEN) --6:30pm(OPEN) --


<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails