Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello and Welcome! =)

So after starting my new blog months back, my laptop died, and I wasn't smart enough to write down any of my log-in information, sooooo that blog is just sitting there very lonely, and well I can't have that, so I just simply started a new one! I actually like this one better! Picked out the name myself, and I must say, even though I have alwayssss wanted a PINK (and I mean PINK) room, this "Pink Shabby Room" will do for now. Hope you guys tag along on my photographic journey and adventures!

Thanks again for your continued support! Love y'all!



www.CaseyAyalaPhotography.com

2 comments:

  1. Casey! This is awesome! You are a great person and a wonderful MOM! Much luck to everyone!

    Angela Flores will definitely be in my prayers....going to see what I can do about posting this blog and her page on our church's bulletin or website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie, and thanks so much for you help!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails