Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life's a Beach.

Haven't been to the beach in forrrrreverrrrrrr! How I miss it, but dangggg Ike done did some seriousss damage to Surfside! Got there, and *gasp* I had the pleasure of utilizing a nice blue slimmm port-a-potty (that's twice in less than a week) sadly because Ike wiped out the REAL restrooms. *gag* As some of you know, I don't do so well in tight spaces. Not to mention a hot, tight space. Not to mention, one's that smells straight up shanasty (for lack of a better word).

Anywho, Aislynn had an absolute blast! She loves going to the beach, and I only wish we could take her more often. If she had the option of becoming a mermaid, girlfriend would snatch those snazzy fins in a heartbeat! She loves the water! My little Nemo. =) haha I loveeee my baby, but I feel so bad bc well, she's the only child I have to photograph, and I've had a camera in her face since the day she was born. Poor baby, she probably thinks its apart of my face. lol



So in continuing my daily posts, here are some pics from today.
Enjoy. =)

*My Little Mermaid. <3*


Alsoooooo, I spent some decent time updating my music 2 nights ago, and came across "Helena" by My Chemical Romance, and my little light bulb started to flicker. I have so many ideas for this shoot! I absolutely LOVE the music video, and for those who haven't seen it or have no idearrr what I'm talking about, you're missing out!

Check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSNKCfxcYvE


So anywhooo, once I gather my thoughts, I'll def have a "casting call". Soooo head's up peeps! Tell you franssss! I'm ooooberrrrrrrrrr excited about this!!




Until tomorrow.
Toodles, pussycats. =D

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I love to see you as you evolve into a super cool and creative PHOTOGRAPHER! Your pics and creativity are awesome! I loves! Interetsing about the Chemical Romance video..I can't wait to see what you come up with..I think Carmen Electra and her ex had a photo shoot for their invites or wedding save the dates with that same theme...may be worth looking up! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Connie! Still trying to figure out how to use this dang thing, but with practice! lol Ooohhh!! I will def look that up! Didn't know that! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails