Monday, April 26, 2010

Short & Sa-weeeeet.

So thanks to Uncle Sam, hubby bought me some new lovelyyyyy equipment. =) *drool* I can't even begin to express how excited I am to put it to use, and even more so, bc I now have a semi-collection of cameras and lenses! haha! Soon to grow bigger, I hope! =)

So anywho-d-whooo, I figure in order to get me in the blogging spirit, I shall post a couple of random pics a day. Hope you guys enjoy! =)


To start, I these are a few I took while testing out my new gear.
All 3 shot with 50mm. 1.8 (aka my babyyyyyyy)


ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I literally have 3 seniors on my FANPAGE, so tell yo peeps if they needs pics to hollaaaa at me!!! First 2 SENIORS to book receive $50 OFF their session!!! Don't forget to "BECOME A FAN" if you haven't already! =) And of course, tell yo fransssss! =D



*If the crown fits. (and well...it does. lol)*
My Sunshine. <3
Kisses for daddy. <3



Until tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Love all!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea about how to get into Blogging...what I learned is you set up a "format" and it helps you stick to you... :D Loooooove the pics!!!! :D I thought the princess one was from a magazine clipping...and I will have to promote you on Facebook! :D Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Connie! I figure I NEED to continue taking pics of whatever I can get my hands on. I feel bummish without class assignments. lol And thank youuuuu!! I need me some more fans! =D
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails