Saturday, June 26, 2010

Change is always good.

Date to Remember: September 1, 2010.

I'm changing the name of my photography business.
Yes, you read right. No more, "Casey Ayala Photography".
Its actually a name that I've been thinking about for a while now... Won't be announcing it just yet. Still got some things to sort out and design. But yes, its officially happening, and I am so very-berry thrilled! And, yes, that means my current Facebook "Fan Page" will no longer be active. And yes that means that you are obligated to follow me onto my next "Fan Page". haha No, really, I'd greatly appreciate it if you did. =]

Alsoooo, I am now officially in partner with a professional printing lab!!!
I will be offering actual prints! And no, not Walmart or Walgreens' prints. Nothing against them, but well, their printers don't exactly do my images justice. The colors are muddy, and the sharpness makes me wanna whip out my hankie. I think you guys will be very pleased with the prints from this company! Along with prints, I will be offering other goodies such as greeting cards, press printed cards, albums, canvas, and mat boards! All which are custom designed on high quality paper and materials...paper and material that will LAST that is! =]


And last, but not least, I will be making pricing adjustments. New price list will go into play, September 1, 2010. So, if you're interested in booking your very own custom session at the current price, book BEFORE Wednesday, September 1, 2010. After this date, my current prices will be cest la vie, so don't delay! Book now to take advantage! =]


That's pretty much all for this week. I've been kinda MIA lately, and my brain has been scattered into a million different directions...so many new ideas, and so many new inspirations! I can't wait for everything to take flight!


I'll leave you with these images, tonight, which I took today...literally 5 min before a thunderstorm. lol Wish I could've taken more, but the lightning cracked so hard, I think I went deaf for a good 30 sec or so, so yes, I high tailed it back indoors where it was safe. NO shot is ever worth putting my life on the line. LOL (I know other photographers are shaking their head at that haha). Anywho, enjoy. =]







ilovepears. <3

Have a very BLESSED weekend!


XoXo
-Casey

3 comments:

  1. I KNEW IT! WHEN I PRINTED AT TARGET THAT SOMETHING JUST WAS NOT RIGHT..FOR NOW..THEY WILL DO BUT CAN'T WAIT 'TIL I CAN GET PRINTS FOR YOU..I AM SOOOO WILLING TO PAY...YOUR WORK IS THAT IMPORTANT TO ME! LOVE YOU.

    AND YOU KNOW..I WOULD FOLLOW YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK..LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH AND ABOUT CHANGE...I SAY, AMEN TO THAT! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails