Friday, October 1, 2010

Holiday Greeting Cards | DreamTree Photography


Here's a sample look at this year's Holiday Greeting Cards!
With enough interest, I'll add some just for the kiddos, and by golly they're cute, so book your session, so I have a reason to show them off! haha!


Hope you enjoy these!

Also, yesterday I announced the info for this year's Holiday Mini's!
I also announced that for the first 2 bookings, I'll throw in an extra 5 images as well as a free set of wallets! 
The first session was booked yesterday, so don't delay! Book your session, now to take advantage of the extra goodies!




 {Front}


 {Back}


 {Front}


 {Back}


{Front} 


 {Back}


{Front}


 {Back}


 {Front}


{Back}



To view the first set of Holiday Greeting Cards, click here!

To book your session, click here!



Any questions, feel free to shoot me an email!
Email: dreamtreephotography@yahoo.com







Huge LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails