Monday, October 4, 2010

Rose Ashley | DreamTree Photography



There are many many reasons why I love my job...
But THIS reason, is the best. 
Embracing genuine smiles.
Capturing the love of a family.

Nothing. Nothing. Is more rewarding.



Last month, I announced that DreamTree Photography was proud to be apart of such a special event; The Rose Ashley Benefit.


Here's a sneak peek!
The turn out was beyond great, and the money which was raised for the benefit, exceeded far and beyond!

I was honored to be apart of this special day!



{The Ashley Family}





Dear Rose, 

Your family is absolutely beautiful.
I know you are looking down from heaven, smiling with a happy and joyous heart.
I've heard nothing but wonderful things about you; the lives you have touched while traveling your journey here on this earth. You now have your very own set of wings, and you fly with angels.
Hope to meet you, soon, one day.


God Bless.

-Casey


2 comments:

  1. Sad that I missed it... but happy it was a great turn out!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was an awesome turnout! A very blessed family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails