Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm thankful for...


Thanksgiving is just around the corner.
That means yummy turkey, smothering gravy, family laughter (or fights, depending on your family. haha)
Just kidding. =]


I love the holidays!
Its my most favoritest (yes favoritest) time of the year!
The weather is gorgeous (thank you Jesus!).
The leaves are beautiful.
The air is brisk (and so is my walking, because now, I can actually breathe hehe).
People in general, are just in a much better mood.(I'm sure the weather has something to do with this. lol)
And well, let's not forget the yummy food (which I think I mentioned already). =]



So I've decided to compile a small list of things I am thankful for!



1)  My salvation. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross, so I could have eternal life. Can't wait to party hardy with you, someday!
2)  My faith. -- its what gets me through each day.
3)  My health. (as much as I've abused my body the past 4 years, its still going strong)
4)  My loving and supportive husband. (God definitely blessed the "broken road")
5)  My beautiful smart daughter.  (She's my sunshine on a cloudy day)
6)  My sisters (we've extra bonded over the past 2 years. Nothing stands against us as a team.)
7)  My family as a whole. (They're crazy, and I love them dearly.)
8)  My talent. (I love sharing it with others!)
9)  My camera. (It gets the job done.)
10)  The digital age. (although I'm sure working in the darkroom is therapeutic, I don't think I have the patience.)
11)  My bed. (one of the best investment the hubbs and I ever made!)
12)  My computer (which was given to me by my sweet uncle. my laptop was on the verge of flat lining, and this was a tremendous blessing!)
13)  The current weather status. =]
14)  The Lord opening my eyes on my weight/health issue (check out my other blog to tag along on my journey!)
15)  Barbie (she rocks my world!)
16)  A roof over my head.
17)  Haribo Gummy Bears (mmmmmmmmmmm nom nom nom)
18)  Our American Freedom (thanks forefathers! Y'all the bomb.com!)
19)  The men and women fighting selflessly and so courageously over seas.  (words can't express! THANK YOU!)
20)  The families of the men and women fighting (I wish I was as strong as you all. THANK YOU!)
21)  My hubby's job. 
22)  A wonderful school for my child. (she can't seem to get enough of it!)
23)  WONDERFUL friends!  (you know who you are! THANK YOU!)
24)  Third Day (their lyrics to their song helped open my eyes to Jesus)
25) Cute boots.
26)  Books (I'm just now learning to enjoy them)
27)  Forever 21 jeans (they don't break the bank, and they're super cute!)
28)  Cute sweaters. (I dig the coziness)
29)  A child's laughter.
30)  Light. (Photography is painting with light)
21)  Love.  (its beyond inspirational)
22)  Toothpaste. (enough said)
23)  Facebook. (keeps me in touch with the rest of the world)
24)  TV (I don't watch much of it, but I do enjoy Disney movies!)
25)  Fruit (my favorite!)




And that's my first set! 
Next set, up tomorrow!


So, what are you thankful for this season?






HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

2 comments:

  1. Despite all my WANT list and Bad Mom list..I AM VERYYYYY THANKFULLLLLLL...FOR LOTS.... I WILL CREATE A LIST! LOL...Thank You Casey!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I do think its good to vent once in a while! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails