Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm thankful for... | Part Deux



This "I'm thankful list", really can go on and on.
And really, I think it should.  
In this everyday "American" life/dream, we get preoccupied with well, everyday life, and its hard to find the time to stop and smell the roses; to appreciate all that God has given us; big and small.

Even if you're thankful for the silly things in life like some super fierce red pumps, I think its important to say so. Why? Because its apart of you.  No, it doesn't define you, but its your own style and personality, which should always be embraced! 


[[Btw, these are in no particular order.]]

26)  Crayons and markers. (I'm horrible with colored pencils, so this works out great for me!)
27)  Coloring books. (this is how Jr and I spent most of our "dates" together; having coloring contests. He always won btw.)
28)  Cupcakes. (they're yummier than yummy!)
29)  The color PINK! (its my life haha)
30)  The clothes on my back. (cause ain't nobody wanna see me in my birthday suit!)
31)  Past boyfriends. (they make me laugh, and paved the way to my hubbs)
32)  AC! (What a tremendous blessing!)
33)  Culture in general. (it gets my inquisitive bones a'movin')
34)  Fashion. (because I really don't have much of it)
35)  Tape. (One of the best inventions EVER invented!)
36)  Myspace. (where I became obsessed with design. I had a new profile background every other day lol)
37)  Kolaches! (because they are WAY better than donuts!)
38)  Olive Garden (it generally always sends my taste buds catapulting)
39)  This blog.  (I love and thoroughly enjoy sharing my thoughts with you guys)
40)  Electricity. (I don't think I have to elaborate on this one)
41)  My straightening iron.  (yes, enough said)
42)  Stickers. (they make everything better!)
43)  Glitter anything. (we all need a little shimmer in our lives!)
44)  MUSIC!  (its my therapy)
45)  Pandora Radio (Just say, "NO!" to commercials!)
46)  My church!  (Its amazing!  And has brought my family closer)
47)  My car. (it gets me places)
48)  Napkins. 
50)  Tide Pen (you would think for my kid, but nope, for me!)




If you've compiled your own list of thankful's, I'd love for you to share!








HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails