Wednesday, December 15, 2010

End of the Year! | Photo Contest

Okay, so maybe you haven't figured it out by now, but I'm kinda obsessed with contests. I guess because I hardly ever win anything myself, it gives me warm fuzzies when others win neat things.  And to be apart of it, well, that's even better!

Next contest begins, soon! {details after my life story, below}


I've had an ah-mazing year. AH-MAZING.
Did I mention, AH-MAZING?


I've gotten to meet some AH-MAZING clients, whom most of, I now, call friends.


I'm so very very very thankful to be able to share my love through my lens, and I'm so very very very thankful God has put me on this path.  I hope this continues for quite some time, cause I've got some big plans, but I know God has even bigger ones, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me!

I guess its hard to believe I'm actually doing this for a living.  Before, I had absolutely NO idea what I wanted to do with my life, and every turn I took seemed to leave me stranded or was a dead-end.  I've had people tell me I would never succeed, and I've had people who have had their doubts.  However, some people just simply don't understand (or care to)... and this goes for all those who are pursing a dream that may seem impossible.  All I can say is, YOU'LL GET THERE. One way or another. Keep that drive in your heart and in your veins! So, in the mean time, I'll enjoy the road I'm on, and whenever I do get "there", I hope I can say to the good Lord, "I used everything you gave me."

I am beyond blessed. Thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart!


Now, I won't lie, I got this idea from another photographer...
But hey, why not hold the same contest?  I've had the pleasure of working with some wonderfully beautiful people (inside and out), and I wanna say "thanks" to one lucky family/girl/boy/couple/mommy/daddy/friend/etc!


So, further details will be revealed next week, but for now, for all those whom I've photographed this year (2010), go back through your photos you have from your portrait session(s) with either ©DreamTree Photography or ©Casey Ayala Photography, and choose ONE favorite.

Email the screen-resolution/watermarked image to me. [[dreamtreephotography@yahoo.com]]
If you have a gallery up right now or are waiting for your CD, choose your favorite image, and I'll archive the image for the contest. 



Contest will begin Thursday, December 16 and will continue through Monday, December 20th @ 12am.


Because of the new Facebook rules, I will no longer be holding contest here on my fanpage, but rather on my blog.  Its pretty much the same thing... All you have to do is copy and paste the link, and have your friends and family vote.  Good thing too, some people don't have access to Facebook, but all have access to my blog.


The photo with the most votes wins a Houston Area Portrait Session with yours truly! <3

*Session will take place after the start of 2011 and cannot be used in place of a currently booked session/promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails