Monday, December 20, 2010

New Year. New Resolutions. (Family)

(or old resolutions... depends on how you look at it. HA!)


Although I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions... and here's why...

A New Year to be thankful for? Well, yes, but a new DAY, Praise God!
Everyday is a new way to say hello, goodbye, and welcome to new challenges, new defeats, new tears, new triumphs.  Every.single.day.


However, its great to set goals, and anything with the words, "new" and "year" sparks a little fire under everyone's tush.

So with that being said, I've complied a list of my own Family-oriented "Resolutions" for the upcoming year of twenty-eleven.

Check back tomorrow and Wednesday for "Career Resolutions" and "Life Resolutions"!
_________________________________________________

#1.  Lose weight. 
Sounds cliche, but its gots to be done. Do I consider myself fat? No. I do wish I had longer legs to even things out, but I do not think I'm fat.  I'm bootylicious. Its been a crazy insane battle, and honestly, one of the hardest working goals in my entire life, but its a work in progress. Not to mention, it took me 4 years to get this way, and I've now come to realize its not gonna magically undo itself in 4 days.


#2. Cut back on spending.
Again... a must. No reason to really explain, its just gotta be done.


#3. Emphasize on the "Home Sweet Home" with our own home.
The family and I are packing our bags and headed... well, we don't know quite yet, but we're moving in Feb, and we're hoping to move into a house... a house which to call our own with a nice backyard, and extra bedroom for my office/studio.


#4.  Proverbs 31.
Enough said.


#5.  Blog.
I promise come next year, you'll be reading more of me and whatever life decides to so thoughtfully and spontaneously throw my way. haha  
Pictures included. Laughs and tears, sold separately.


#6 And last, but certainly not least... 
Pack my bags, and head back to Preggerville.
Yes, folks... after 4 years, its that time, again.
But, in God's timing.
Yes, I'm officially "ready" for another sweet cupcake in the oven. <3


And that's it. 
Yep, that's it. 


They're huge resolutions, and they're going to take a lot of determination, motivation, and faith-vation!
And I can't say this enough, but "All in God's timing."
We will get there.



So, what are some of YOUR New Year's Resolutions?
And how you plan on accomplishing them?





 
HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

2 comments:

  1. You must of read my mind..I don't really believe in new year's resolutions either..to me...we should try to make everyday NEW... and that's that..but yes...I too have been working on my new year's post as well!!! :D

    ABOUT BABY!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Can't wait!! :D

    About a HOME....YES! You guys will be there before you know it!!! :D

    love this post...can't wait for the others!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH-EM-GEE Casey Bee!!!

    Im so excited for you guys!
    I know that you and the familia will be in your own place in no time! I cant wait to attend your housewarming get together!

    And a new baby!!! Yay! What a blessing to look forward for!

    I cant wait to share in the New Year and many years to come with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails