Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wrappin' up 2010! | Photo Contest

Here we go go!!


Thank you EVERYONE for such a wonderfully fabulous 1st year in business!  From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for blessing me with the amazing opportunity of capturing your family on camera! You all have inspired me more than you'll ever know!


2011 is gonna be FUN!  Lots of new and exciting things coming your way!!
Not to mention a lovely "model casting" next month! Stay tuned! You don't wanna miss it!

Also, one of my New Year's Resolutions... well, actually, I don't have those, BUT I do plan on updating this thing a WHOLE lot more.  And that's a promise to you and to me. =]

____________________________________________

So without further delay...  VOTE!  Send and share this link with your family and friends!  Also, I will note that you will only be allowed to vote once per day, so make sure you come back the following day!

Contest ends Monday December, 20, 2010 @ Noon sharp. Winner will be announced promptly after!


Have fun and good luck!









HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails