Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The B Twins | DreamTree Photography

Oh. my. goodness.
These two girls.
Wow.


Twins are known in our family. While I was visiting preggersville, I prayed and prayed that God blessed me with only one child. At the time, I was at the tender age of 20, and I just couldn't imagine caring for 1 child, much less 2. I mean, at that age, it took me some time to wrap my head about the fact that my belly was growing, and no, it wasn't because I was eating too much.

After my sweet angel arrived, and then begging my hubby not to go back to work, I was exhausted to the zillionth power and then some. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect this.  I value my sleep like a bear hibernating, and for me to fully function off ohhh about 2 hours a night... no words can express.  There were nights I sat in bed and balled my eyes out right along side of Aislynn, while Jr of course slept through it all (He saws some serious logs, folks).

After a couple of months, finally getting out of the house, and doing some shopping here and there, I began to notice that some moms not only wear that super mom cape, but they fly...no, sore with it! Here I am with one child, while the mom on aisle 8 at Walmart has 5. Gah.

I've never actually dreamed of having 2 (or more) children at once.Until this past weekend. Wow. I was convinced otherwise.

So now, I wonder... what would life have been like with 2 children? Pft. Well double the everything of course! The love, the smiles, the kisses, the hugs, the joy... What a wonderful feeling to be a mother of 2+!
Next time the hubbs and I pack our bags and take another trip to preggersville, I'm curious to see how many hearts will beat in this oven.  (Jr would pass out if he read this! haha)


This 9mo old session simply melted my little ol' heart.
The joy I captured in these two beauties took my breath away.

Now, typically I'm not shutter happy. Generally, I carefully orchestrate my shots, and then fire.  But not with these 2. I dared not to put that camera down...not even for a second. (I actually filled up an entire SD card, which hardly ever happens)  They were all smiles the ENTIRE session. Think about it.  Houston's heat and humidity, along with those shanasty mosquitoes, plus you've only been on this planet for 9mo's. These 2 were troopers, and literally a dream to photograph!

Thank you Monique, for giving me this opportunity to capture Ava and Chole.
I will forever treasure this session! It was nothing short of perfect!


Enjoy!
(btw. I did NO enhancements on their eyes. They really are that beautiful)











Double the smiles, happiness, and LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails