Monday, August 30, 2010

Madame Amour Boudoir | Momma-ville Monday's

Not much momma-ville about this post, BUT I do encourage mom's to take the time to invest in themselves.  Treating ourselves is nice and yes, even selfless every once in a while.  I mean, think about it, if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.  So, yes, ladies, invest in yourself and get yo sexy on!

This past weekend, I had my very first boudoir marathon! I booked some fabulous models, and together, we made magic in a sweet little hotel room in the heart of downtown Houston!  Although, it got a little crazy at times, I think we managed quite nicely. =]


Here's a sneak peek from the session.
I will have more up in the next 2-3 weeks.


Thanks again, ladies, for being so awesome!



www.MadameAmourBoudoir.com will launch something this week.

AS WELL as, ©DREAMTREE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Busy week, ahead!

PLUS, I have 2 amazing shoots this weekend! One, way out in the country, and one with THE sweetest one year old!


So, without further delay... Enjoy!


[[Clients, please feel free to tag yourselves and use these images on your profile. Please keep all images un-cropped with all watermark and copyright information intact. Thank you!]]













Huge love!
XoXo
-Casey <3

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails