Thursday, July 8, 2010

MODEL CALL!

*** UPDATE: GOT 3 FABULOUS LADIES TO MODEL! THANK YOU!!! VERY EXCITED ABOUT WORKING WITH YOU, LOVELY LADIES!! ***



BLAH!! For those that truly know me, know I have THE most random brain evarrr!
(I will get to this randomness further down...)

I have really high hopes for creating a completely separate website specifically for BOUDOIR photography. (I mean, family smiles and bras don't really go well together, right?? lol) I've decided on a couple of brand names, colors, and designs. All's I need are faces. Models. Fabulousness to fill my page, and get it started!

When I first started going to art school, I thought, OH! I DEF WANNA DO FASHION photography, but I'm not down with all the fakeness of Photoshop. So what if my ta-ta's are perfectly round?? I don't need someone using the their super awesome Photoshop skills to fix it. God made me this way, and dang it, that's how I'm gonna stay, EVEN in photographs! I think more than anything, boudoir photography is about embracing who you are, and loving yourself for every ounce of your being. Embracing your womanhood! It's empowering, romantic, and sexy!


So scratch the last blog.



I am in need of THREE Fabulous Boudoir Models!

Are you brave enough? Sure you are!
(nudity is NOT required, but fun and sexy are!)
Are you sexy enough? You bet!
Are you fabulous enough? Heck yeah!

[btw. It's a very "Samantha" thing to do.
mhmm.
]




What's in it for you, eh?

*Hair and Make-up*
(Done by my lovely sister who has worked with me on numerous other sessions)
*One Hour of Continuous Coverage*
*Wine included.*
*10-15 Fully Enhanced Images on DVD*
*2 Free 8x10 Prints of Your Choice*
(Printed on high quality professional grade paper)

*And of course the FABULOUS location @ Hotel Icon!*


All I ask is for permission to flaunt your beautiful face on my personal website/blog/Fan Facebook Page! [You will be required to sign a model release form. Must be 18 or older.]


BOOKING TO THE FIRST 3 LADIES TO CONTACT ME!

Date to Remember:
Sunday, August 29, 2010.






Email:
caseyayala@caseyayalaphotography.com


2 comments:

  1. Casey!!! I am super excited to see the results!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I know they will be great!!!!!

    Love you BUNCHES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Connie! I'm very excited to get this rolling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails