Thursday, July 29, 2010

Off beat... | Check it! Thursday

Okay, ladies, I checked my post options, and scheduled the post to post when I wanted, but it didn't work...
I dunno... I'm more than likely sure this post will post tomorrow. BOO. =(


Anywho...
I'm gonna kinda skip on today's Check It!
I've been crazy busy this week, and with it being already Thursday, it sure has paid off!


UPDATES:

Hubby is no longer a temp-hire, but instead a full time employee of the company. He's officially on the Payroll!!!  I almost couldn't contain my excitement, yesterday! I am so so so soooo very proud of him! He is such a hard worker, and any company would be just completely blessed to have him on their team! And may I say, it is just beyond amazing to witness someone's life unfold.  The hubbs is so charismatic and boy, does he love to talk.  His work ethic is top notch, and he gets the job done.  This position is absolutely perfect for him, and fits him like a glove! I truly believe in my heart, this is a huge stepping stone to something incredibly great in the future!  God knows what's up! WAY TO GO, BABE!


With this new and improved schedule I'm on, I'm trying to stay as busy as possible.  Meaning, less internet time. My emails are beginning to pile up, and I try my best to sort through them when I get the chance. Finding that chance is the hard part. Hubby gets home, and computer/work time is immediately shut off and shut down in order to spend good quality time together.  And during the day, I try my best to stay away from any sitting activity.  I promise you the computer has some sort of power that radiates itself to my hunger pains.  I just get this need to snack, snack, snack.  SO, to avoid any temptation, I, well...avoid the scenario all together. This will different once my site launches, but in the mean time, I shall train my body, brain, and tummy to strictly work on photography related business and not on getting chunkier.

Jr and I have our first marriage coaching class tonight, and like yesterday, I can hardly contain my excitement.  I'm nervous, anxious, and all kinds'a happy!  We are truly excited to see where this takes our marriage, and ultimately our family!  I just hope we don't come out of there hating each other. haha!

I still have a long ways to go until my schedule is exactly where I wanna be, but hey, everyone's gotta start somewhere, right?  I can't wait to post tomorrow's Fat Girl Slim!  I have some wonderful news, and something very enlightening to share with you guys!



Until then, have a mahhhhvelous Thursday!!
Tootles!



HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

2 comments:

  1. TRY THIS: Go to your dashboard, look for the settings tabs, then go to formatting and look for the Time Zone settings and pick your time zone...see if that works...if not when you are posting and go to post options you can select automatic or a time and date... BUT I think your Time Zone has to be set to your specific Time Zone which I have at (GMT-0600) Central Time- Mexico City...cause it seemed the most related...LOL! AH MAN...HOPE THIS HELPS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, WITH THAT SAID. LOL.

    Yes GOOOO JR! I was so happy when you told me last night and I told Ricardo! :D

    About your schedule stick to it..internet will be there when you come back..but please chk your work email...don't want you to miss out on an important work opportunity!

    I am with you on the food blah...but am being baaaaddddd. :/ Sorry. Will kick into gear when Ricardo gets back..I am now stressed and sleep deprived sooo yeah....

    YAAY CASEY! YOU CAN DO THIS HUN!

    BTW.....WORK NEWS..Like no other..will get to you tomorrow.... no worries on answering....as long as I knw that one day...some how some where we shall meet again! LMBO! MELOOOOO-DRAAAAAMATIC! :D

    Love you much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails