Monday, July 19, 2010

Work Hard. Play Hard. | Momma-ville Monday (Part Deux)

Let's kick this week of shall we??? Its gonna be great one!! Right? RIGHT????
Of course! Cause after all, it is what we make it to be, right? RIGHT? Mhmm.
[Easier said than done, I know. lol]


Anywhoooo! Good Morning, cupcakes!
I woke up with a headache, rain on my window, and my to-do list slapping me in the face, so this will be a short one this morning.

To do-list of today (which hopefully doesn't pour itself into tomorrow):
* Clean
* Clean
* Organize "my" bookshelf
* Clean
* Laundry (there's 2 overflowing baskets. YIKES!)
* Organize my workspace (this is gonna take a while)
* Oh, did I mention more cleaning? =)
* Take Aislynn to play in the rain puddles. (not a chore, of course, but def something I'm looking forward to!)


You see, my hubby works Monday- Saturday from 6am - to usually 6pm at night. He's home by 7pm, eating done by 8 or 8:30pm, andddddd we're still trying to figure out where the rest of the time goes. lol  Point is, we hardly see each other, so the weekends are usually spent cramming whatever we can into the less than 48 hours we have to catch up from the entire week.  SO, in order to get the cleaning done a little faster, here are some of my most favorite products! Ones that I can't live without!

OOHHH BABY!! These thangs are a God-send!! Seriously! The best thing invented since scotch tape! They do any and every kind job in just a matter of seconds! PLUS, they have a scrubber side AND a smooth side!! You think you get all that nastiness that's stuck on your counter?? You'd be surprised at what that Lysol wipe picks up! HIGHLY recommend! I'd scrub my face with these if the FDA approved it!


And one more! (there are plenty others, but these are my top 2!)

My daughter got this from my parents as a gift for Christmas this past year, and OH EM GEE, BECKY! THAT broom! THAT broom does wonders! It gets into places ordinary brooms just sweep on over/by! Granted I have to bend slightly to get all this stuff, but its well worth tackling them dust bunnies before they take over entire corners and create an army under the beds. Btw. the vacuum actually works. (I couldn't believe it either! haha!)




I'll leave you with this for the day.  FF5.
Family? Why, yes they are! My cousins to be exact! (real talk) And they rock so hard!
This is my fave song of theirs!  Always manages to put a little pep in my step and of course a little extra "love in it!" Enjoy! =D










Lysol, tiny brooms, and HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the post. AND THAT kids cleaning set, love it...and I am also a Lysol freak! WELL up until Santi was born now it's all green for me... which reminds me of an overdue post..lol. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've been thinking about the GREEN products! May give them a try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails