Tuesday, September 28, 2010

$100 Mini's Are Back! | DreamTree Photography

  
Okay, I think everyone will agree with me on this one...
The weather here in Houston is ah-mazing! Beyond ah-mazing, really.  
This summer was somewhat dreadful, and it seems that Fall is already knocking on our door this year!



So in honor of the ah-mazing weather, I'm bringing back the $100 Mini Sessions!





For $100, you will get:
 1 full hour of continuous coverage
Your location of choice (within 30 miles of 77040)
10 fully enhanced images
Cd with hi-resolution images for printing
Cd also includes screen resolution images
(In order to reserve your date and time, the entire session fee is due at the time of booking.)



This session is good towards any type of session!
(with the exception of events)
Yes, even holiday sessions!


But, its for a limited time, only!
This super duper offer is good until Sunday, October 10, 2010!
(Sessions must be booked before this date.)






Don't miss out!
And don't forget, in order to give my clients the best of me and my work, I only book 3 sessions per week, so spaces are limited.



Contact me, today, to book your appointment!


Email: dreamtreephotography@yahoo.com
Phone: 832.488.8451


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails