Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Miss Katelyn | DreamTree Photography

2+ hours and 103+ miles later, I arrive in a town smaller than my closet, yet more beautiful than a Texas brochure.


Normangee, TX.
Population:  I'll let you take a guess.


I enjoy driving... allows me to clear my head, talk to God, and sing at the top of my lungs.  Always fun, always a treat, and always therapeutic! So yes, I am willing to travel. =]


My sweet friend, Katelyn, asked if I would take some pics of her.  No, her, not her.  A session that would encompass who she is as a woman, photographer, daughter, farm gal, etc.  I loved every sec! Well, I take that back...  I crossed paths with a spider the size of my face (and I've got a big face)... That wasn't exactly an I-love worthy moment, but it was def interesting to hear that, yes, that face-sized spider was indeed completely harmless.  Mmk... whatever you say, Katelyn. ::contemplates a little longer::


And thennnn. And thennnn.  I met Bug.  No, not a bug.  But, Bug.  The most sweetest and most beautiful horse I've ever laid eyes on.  Granted, I've never been this close to a horse, I made my mind up in less than 10 seconds that I didn't want this to be the last time. What magically sweet creatures.  So powerful, yet calm, lovable, humble... just perfect.


Here's are a couple of shots from Katelyn's session!
I'll have more up, soon!
Enjoy!




btw. Katelyn is completely obsessed with sun flares, so, naturally, I fell in love.


Thanks Katelyn, for allowing me to capture you being totally and completely YOU!
Love ya!




















btw. Don't forget to "Like" ©DreamTree Photography's Facebook Page!
Click, HERE!


HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails