Thursday, September 23, 2010

AiH-N Fall Fashion Show | DreamTree Photography



Ahh, this school has come such a long way (since May 2009).  I remember the very first day of the very first quarter.  I arrived at school a whole hour early.  In which case, I was the very first person at school on the very first day of the very first quarter. =]  Dork? Sure, why not? 

I've had the pleasure of photographing and documenting Ai's first fashion show, as well as it's second, as well as it's third.  All of which were completely amazing!  And when I'm rich and famous (HA!), I know who to run to for an awesome red carpet get-up. =]


Here are some of my favorite shots from this past show.
Enjoy. 



To see even more shots, check out ©DreamTree | Photography on Facebook!


















btw. I do photograph events:
parties, weddings, birthday's, engagements, bridal showers, and yes, even birth stories!





Smashion Fashion & HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails