Thursday, September 9, 2010

Spooky Kooky Photo Contest! | DreamTree Photography

Halloween is literally just around the corner!! And, I know I say this all time, but its truly amazing how time really does fly! Especially when you're a parent!  Sooo, in honor of my sweet Aislynn Love's 4th Birthday (Halloween), a photo contest is, of course, in store!




Your submitted photo could win you either:
A FREE HALLOWEEN MINI SESSION or a $100 GIFT CERTIFICATE!


Winner gets to choose which prize to take home!


Free Mini Session! 
($65 value) 
Which includes the following:
30 min of continuous coverage.
5 fully enhanced images on CD.
Complimentary CD with screen resolution images.
10 Fall Greeting Cards w/envelopes.


OR
 
$100 Gift Certificate with ©DreamTree Photography! 
(Not applicable to session already booked nor mini sessions)  



Check out the flyer below for further details!
And feel free to pass it along!



FINE DETAILS:

I say "pets", because I know how it is... My hubby and I had a pet before we had a child. 
Pets are like children/people. I know all you pet lovers agree! 


Also, I say "children", because I've seen the adult costumes these days. haha 'Nough said! 
So photos can be of your own children, your niece, nephew, friend, or even yourselves as a child (I know, this go wayyy back. Rummage through those photo boxes. I guarantee, it will bring a smile to your face.)

HOWEVER, if you choose to submit a photo that is not you nor your child, please make sure you have proper permission from the proper authorities. =]


Ps. I'll be running a similar contest on my boudoir page
So, be on the lookout for that!






HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails