Wednesday, September 8, 2010

100 pc. | Aislynn's Corner

This is overdue, but I thought I'd share anyway! This was a big accomplishment for the Ayala's!
We practiced and practiced for this moment to come, and when it finally did, we were...well over the moon with joy!

Its hard to believe how fast our baby girl is growing up... She will be a quarrelsome 4 in just under 2 months! And then this time next year, I'll be speaking of her first day at school. Wow.  Time really does fly...

Speaking of which, birthday party planning is set to take flight this week or next! I'm ecstatic!


Anywho, this was right before bedtime.  We honestly didn't think she'd finish it completely that night, but she did.  In an hour and a half.  She was up past her bedtime, but we figured, this one time, it was surely okay. 





(yes, that smile is 100% fake. lol)




And a little video I took right before she placed the 100th pc.
[btw. Speedo is our dog, who distracts her allllll theeeee timeeeee. lol]
{btw. if anyone can find a Dora Birthday puzzle, pleaseeee let me know!!!}








Sponge Bob, Puzzles, and HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails