Friday, September 24, 2010

Yayma & David | DreamTree Photography


In all of my Houstonian years, I've never walked around the parks in Downtown Houston.  Until this past weekend, that is.  I must say, its not as bad as I thought. Granted, it took us about 30 min to find THE spot we were looking for, because Houston has all these crazy entrance and exit ramps with no u-turns. BUT, we made it.

  The sky was severely overcast, but that was okay, because, we brought our own sunshine!  And I think you'll find exactly that, radiating through these images! 

Couples are one of my favorites to photograph!  The connection between two people who love each other is the next best connection to God.  LOVE IT!  Its genuine, and heart warming. =]

These two were full of giggles! I don't think I managed to get but a handful of shots where they weren't laughing! haha  Laughing is good for the soul!


Meet Yayma and David.
















HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails