Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What is THAT? | Aislynn's Corner



I love my child. 
She makes me laugh.
Makes me cry.

And often, lately, she makes me wonder.

...wonder what's going on in that 3 (almost 4yr) old brain of hers.

She's an artistic one, that's for sure, but I've never realized just how artistic she really is...
Until yesterday, that is. 


In one single moment, she made me laugh, cry, and wonder beyond the moon...


This is me. Yes me.
 And to be certain, I asked her, "Baby, who's that?" and she sweetly replied, "You, mama."
(yes, she calls me, "mama." I've stressed, "mommy", but it just don't work.)

My first initial reaction, was hmmm... I forget, honetsly. I thought I had entered the twilight zone for a second. Once I came back down to reality, I quickly (but nicely) grabbed the journal out of her hand, and immediately shut it.  Who knows how many people walked by and saw those things staring back at them?

Moral of the story.  Aislynn will be 4 years old next month, and she will no longer be taking showers with mommy.  Those days are long gone, and we'll just have to figure out something else when we're pressed for time.



This is me.
I'll let you decide which body part is which. =]
[[September 20, 2010]]




Here are some of her latest drawings:

[Her super cool rocket ship blasting off into space!]
[Yes, that's me again.  Big change from image #1, I'd say]







3yr old artistry, body parts, and HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey <3

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails