Thursday, September 9, 2010

Please Subscribe | Check It! Thursday's

Anybody else subscribe to their favorite websites??  For instance, Target, Old Navy, Sanrio, Forever21??
Why do we subscribe to such temptation?  I mean, are we not torturing ourselves, wishing we could stop what we're doing, and whip out that credit card???

Personally, I'm not a "window" shopper.  Please, don't ever ask me to join you for a walk around the mall to "window shop".  I will politely decline in order to save my sanity. 

So anywho, back to the emails.
www.etsy.com tortures me every single day. Every. Single. Day.
I wish I could buy out every. single. item they sell.

For those that know me, know I loveeeee vintage anything and everything!
LOVE IT!  And that's what Etsy offers.  Its like the next eBay, except you don't bit for items, and then get really really angry if you're outbid. Nope.  You browse, browse, browse, and then you do some more browsing, and THEN you whip out that plastic and pay for it right then and there.  Most items are handmade or passed down from the years and years ago, which makes it even more "ooh" and "ahhh" worthy!

So, I object to me being the ONLY torture-ess here, quick, jump on the vintage bandwagon, and go have a lookie!






btw. they also sell logos!
Andddd if you're creative, and like to sew, knit, or whatever your hands work so hard on, you can even set up shop at Etsy! That way, YOU'LL be doing the torturing! haha





Browsing, shopping, and HUGE LOVE!
XoXo
-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails